Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Real Estate Investors - #1 Advertising Tip

Real Estate Investors - #1 Advertising Tip
Are you a Real Estate Investor always on the lookout for
deals? Are you ready for a really cheap and easy way to
advertise? Better yet, are you ready to cheap and easy way
to get people to start calling you?

Advertise on your vehicle! Lettering that you can put on
your windows or magnets for your doors are a low cost way
to spread the word that you buy houses.

Don't want your day job to see the advertising? Use
magnets and take them off before you pull into the office
parking lot. But, always make sure the magnets are on for
your commute. For many people this is an hour or more of
time where lots of people can see your advertising.

Driving the kids to one of his/her sporting events...make
sure the magnets are on. Going to the mall to do some
shopping? How about the grocery store? Leave the magnets
on! Vehicle advertising for Real Estate Investors is a
really easy way to get your message out to a lot of people
for a low one-time cost.

And it's not only for buying homes...one of my best
contacts came on a Sunday morning at a Coffee & Donut Shop.

I have big white I BUY HOUSES lettering with my phone
number and web address attached to the back windshield of
my vehicle. It was a Sunday morning and I ran out to the
local Donut Shop to pick up breakfast.

I walked out of the store coffee in hand and eating,
(probably even had powdered sugar on my face) not paying
attention to the person parked next to me when he says, Is
that your car? I replied Yes it is and we started talking
about the house buying business.

He then told me that he had IRA/401k money to lend and
asked me if I would be interested in talking about teaming
up. Um...let me think for a 1/2 a second - YES!

You see he went on to explain that he lost money in the
stock market and now he only lends his money out to Real
Estate Investors because it's a much better (and quicker)
return on his investment.

I gave him a business card (ALWAYS have cards on you!) and
we hooked up again shortly thereafter.

As Real Estate Investors it is important to tell the world
what you want so the world will bend over backwards to help
you get it!


----------------------------------------------------
Chris Parks is a Real Estate Investor who has been involved
in Real Estate in one capacity or another since the mid
1980s. As a member of a small group of Real Estate
Investors & Entrepreneurs, and always having the knack for
explaining Real Estate Basics in an easy to understand
manner, Chris created REI for Newbies in order to teach &
assist new Real Estate Investors in a step-by-step,
easy-to-understand manner. http://www.REIforNewbies.com

No comments: