Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bad Credit Won't Stop Me From Getting What I Need

Bad Credit Won't Stop Me From Getting What I Need
Life can and most of the time will be hard with bad credit
and I will be the first person to admit that I ruined my
personal credit. Well lets just say that I destroyed my
credit early on in my adult life by making huge mistakes
like basically not paying my bills on time plus I have a
car repossession and a bankruptcy which had put limitations
on my life as I couldn't get an acceptable car loan,
mortgage loan, or credit cards due to bad credit

Which is sad but true because I am really a good person
that has made a few mistakes in my financial life but if I
were to be given a second chance I would make my credit
profile the most important thing and pay on time so I can
benefit from all the privileges that people with good
credit have. So now since we cant go back in time inside of
a time machine to start our credit history all over again
with the information we know now. I will give you some new
information about getting a real second chance by cleaning
your credit even with the worst credit ever and dont worry
cause I might of had the worst credit.

As I just wanted to let the people that are in the same
situation as myself to find a way out of being profiled as
a credit risk and get some breathing room in this month to
month grind, whether you are looking for another chance to
restart your life, get the car loan you want with zero down
and zero APR or to buy a home with the best rates and this
is what we are all looking for. Even if you have bad
credit or have been turned down many times before.

Then I looked into different ways that I could repair my
credit in order to raise my credit score. First I checked
out a few companies that specialize in credit repair but
they wanted, in my opinion to much money for their service
so I decided to research on what steps to take in order to
clean my credit. Which happened to be far easier and
cheaper than I ever imagined.

Also understand that they got a list lenders and credit
card companies that are willing to give you another shot.
They do know that bad things happen as there are lots of
good people that do have "bad credit". Whether you have
had small problems in the past or big problems like
repossession or even bankruptcy, there are lenders that are
there to help you get that loan especially to start your
home based business.

As you will be surprised to discover that it is still
possible to get auto loans, personal loans, mortgage loans,
guaranteed credit cards, and more. But remember that there
is a right way to go for the money that you need but if you
do it the wrong way, you might not only get turned down,
but it could be even harder for you to get the money later
on.


----------------------------------------------------
Keishon Martin who writes for http://www.Newmoneycredit.com
where you can get the best self credit repair program on
the internet. also check out his daily blog @
http://www.blogmessiah.com and http://www.getrichinmusic.com

No comments: